N35 Rare-Earth Magnets 4MM x 2MM 50PCS
MAGNETS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO SWALLOW, SHOULD BE TREATED WITH CARE AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE KEPT AWAY FROM SMALL CHILDREN OR ANIMALS.
Please understand that we will not be held responsible for any issues/damages made to Speedcubes during any modding/magnetisation
|Size||4mm x 2mm|
- Magnets are a choking hazard for children and pets.
- If magnet sets are used in the home, store them in a locked cabinet or box out of reach of small children and pets. Be sure to discard them safely, too.
- Magnet sets should also be kept away from older children and individuals with developmental delay or the elderly with memory impairment.
- After use of magnets, count each piece to make sure none are missing.
MAGNETS ARE NOT TOYS,
- Do not try to make the person throw up.
- Do not give anything to drink or eat.
- Call Poison Control immediately 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)